Monday, March 28, 2016

Weekly Nail Obsession #4: OPI Turquoise Aesthetic

For the past couple weeks I have been searching all the TJ Maxx and Marshall's around my school for the OPI Color Paints. I have been looking for a full sizes of the Color Paints. I have had no such luck and I have looked through so many nail polishes!! My search came up empty and I gave up, figures as soon as I give up hope, I find the mother of all polishes!

I found this 6 pack of minis for 8 dollars!!!!!!!! That is literally such a good deal, I couldn't even believe it when I saw it. I had given up at this particular TJ Maxx, it has one of the worst nail polish options I have ever seen. As I was digging through the makeup palletes I saw this beautiful pack of minis buried at the back of the shelf! I almost screamed I was so excited, I kept it inside my head (which nearly exploded from my excitement)! AHH I'm still excited and I've had it for a few days already!



On another note I am so sad! Before my friend and I went out to shop, I opened the car door and I broke my nail! I don't even know how it happened I am normally so careful! I took a picture right after its kind of blurry but I hope you can see it! It's my middle fingerthe one that isn't squared off anymore! But with this terrible tragedy I was compelled to change my nail shaped in an attempt to save my length and I actually kind of love it. It is definitly different since my nails have been squared off for a couple months now. In case you can't tell they are now rounded!

I saw this idea on Youtube the other day from Temperani Nails she called them "pond nails" which is an accurate description! (Click here for the video). I used Turqouise Aesthetic and painted one thin layer, then on top I put 3-4 white dots, with a dotting tool, but you can use a bobby pin or something like it if you don't have dotting tool. I used Wet 'n Wild's French White Creme (my favorite white nail polish!).
Then I repeated this a couple more times so that there was a total of three layers of white dots. Then I added another layer of Turquoise Aesthetic and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I absolutely love this mani!

 Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment