Saturday, July 11, 2015

Wet n Wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara Review

So I tried this new mascara today. I found out that my mom was at the store so I jokingly asked her to get me a surprise, like nail polish or mascara. I wasn't being serious at all, but low and behold when she got home she had bought me a mascara. This mascara is very
affordable and retails from $3-5.

I loved the packaging when I first opened it, it was easy to get into and I didn't have to break all my nails to get into it. I love the bright green color of tube and the spoolie was a great size and shape. It wasn't too short or too long. Some of the mascaras I have tried recently have had massive spoolies and I was scared I would stab myself in the eye. This mascara has a great shape its thin enough so you don't get it on the rest of your makeup and it's waterproof. How great is that?

Spider Leg Clumpy Lashes Eww


This mascara looks extremely natural when you apply it. It looked so natural it just looked like I had really long eyelashes. Even with a couple coats it didn't get clumpy or make my eyelashes look like I had spider legs on them.



I wore this mascara to the beach and even though it did bleed a bit, it didn't run like a normal mascara does. The only reason it did come off as much as it did was because I was rubbing at my eyes.

Overall this is the best drugstore mascara I have used in a long time. And for only $3 or $4 dollars it is a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment