Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Weekly Nail Obsession #1: China Glaze "I Soiree I Didn't Do It" Product Review

I Soiree I Didn't Do It
My favorite nail polish this week is I Soiree I Didn't Do It by China Glaze. I have used it a couple different times in the last couple weeks. It is a blueish-teal glitter polish with multiple different types of micro glitter, a mixture of green and blue glitters. The glittler is suspended in a teal jelly.

I love this polish. The glitter is very dense and because it is in a colored base it helps cover where there are glitter bald spots, I didn't expect it to be as dense as it is. I got this glitter from Sally's Beauty Supply a couple weeks ago while they had their seasonal sale going, I think I'm going to do a haul of that trip, I went back a couple times and cleared them out. (Click Here for the Haul post)



The first look I did was with Nina Ultra's "Hint of Mint" and the just did an accent with the glitter. I turned out so beautifully! In this picture, you can definitely see the jelly color!!
I loved it so much that I decided to do another mani with it but this time highlighting only the I Soiree I Didn't Do It. Since this is a glitter polish it is difficult to remove with nail polish remover. Because I did 3 coats of polish it was so thick I could just pop them off with a cuticle stick.

Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)



Updated 4/7/16


No comments:

Post a Comment