Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Weekly Nail Obsession #2: OPI's Rich Girls and Po-Boys, Product Review


OMGGG!!! I have been obsessed with this nail polish!! I have watched so many swatching videos on Youtube with the OPI New Orleans collection. Since I have bought so much nail polish recently I decided not to buy it. I could NOT stop thinking about it, though.



Every time I went to the store I wanted to buy this nail polish! I couldn't justify spending $10 on a nail polish. I started surfing Amazon a couple nights ago and found a couple seller's who sold this for less than the regular price, and then I remembered I had an Amazon gift card. I decided to buy this polish as well as a couple of other polishes. (I will talk about that in a future post)

It was perfectly opaque in only two coats!!This polish is a deep periwinkle blue color, and it is beautiful. I am soooo happy I decided to buy it. It is my new absolute favorite polish, I loveeeee it!!

Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)

Updated 4/7/16

No comments:

Post a Comment