Monday, March 21, 2016

Weekly Nail Obsession #3: OPI's Embrace the Gray, Product Review


Fifty Shades of Grey+other OPI polish
As I was scouring the internet for a 1 inch wet to dry straightener the other day, for my mom's birthday! Do you know how hard it is to find that? Almost impossible!! They don't make them anymore so we I had to find a new one on Amazon.com, I found one but it was not easy. Okay back on track, after I purchased the straightener I started looking for nail polish, I bought OPI's Rich Girls and Po' Boys, but then I found this Fifty Shades of Grey six pack of OPI minis. I could not pass it up, it was less than ten dollars and my absolute favorite color right now is gray!



In this pack, the color that stood out most was Embrace the Gray. It is similar to another color in the pack, Cement the Deal, but is a bit darker. I love this color it applied nicely. It was a bit sheer on the first coat, and streaky on the second, but was completely opaque in three coats. I really liked the formula, it is medium shade gray creme polish.

I'm sorry this was such a quickie I just wanted to let ya'll know about this beautiful polish!!

Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)

Updated 4/7/16

No comments:

Post a Comment