Monday, January 11, 2016

OPI's Tickle My France-y Review (kind of?)

Okay so I had a job interview today and I wanted to paint my nails so they weren't all lonely and sad looking and I couldn't decide what color to do. I wanted to do a nude, but nude is too boring, so I noodled a bit longer and looked through my collection. I saw this OPI color I had that I just got a couple weeks ago right after Christmas. I just happened to be at TJ Maxx (my absolute favorite place to buy nail polish at a really cheap price!!) and I happened across a 10 pack of mini OPI nail polishes for like $16 dollars.
This is an AMAZING deal because a four pack of minis is like $13 and 2 full size polishes are $18. The only reason I even ended up looking at the nail polish that day was because I was looking in the checkout lane and I saw they had really nice gift packages and then I saw this and I saw a color that looked like a color I have been trying to buy since Black Friday! OPI's Bubble Bath I tried to buy it on Black Friday but ended up buying Mimosa for Mr. and Mrs. on accident, it's a beautiful color but not what I wanted. I couldn't justify spending $9 on a nail polish when I can't afford it!

So I have been keeping an eye out for cheap ones at TJ Maxx and Marshall's, but my search was unsuccessful until i found the OPI All Stars pack of 10 minis it had Bubble Bath, as well as nine great other colors! In this wonderful pack I came across this beautiful color Tickle My France-y ( haha love the name). It is a dark pinky-nude color I love it, although it is sort of old-lady-esque. I did 3 layers of this color and then applied a quick dry topcoat.

Later I wanted it to be more glossy so I added a glossy top coat, but I hate the one I have. It took forever to dry and I had to go to bed. So it got all messed up. I painted my nails last night and then today I decided I wanted a design on one of my nails so I used my lace stamping plate (which I talked about in this blog post). I also wanted it to look more elegant because of the lace and I thought matte would look really great with this color. I love how the final look turned out!

I know this was really short, but I just wanted to fit a quick one in before bed. I hope to put up more short posts for the next couple days.


Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment