Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekly Nail Obsession #7: Sally Girl's Zing A Ding


Seriously my absolute favorite polish name in the history of polishes!!!! Sally Girl's Zing A Ding is just as great as the name makes it sound!! I actually have never used a Sally Girl polish even though I have quite a few which I bought in my Huge Sally Beauty Haul. I was kind of worried about these polishes, I thought they were going to be like a little kids polish like in the silly kits you get as a kid. But I was pleasantly surprised! I feel like this is the perfect spring polish.

I started off with OPI's Chip Skip, which I'm pretty sure is a nail dehydrator and then one coat of OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat. I then did three coats of Sally Girl's Zing A Ding, I could have gotten away with two but I wanted more white speckles. I finished this look with one coat of Seche Vite's Fast Dry Top Coat. I kind of wish I would have used this on easter because these white matte glitters are very easter egg-esque. This polish is a beautiful lilac color and I am Obsessed with it, I thought I was going to hate the white glitters, but they add a lot to the polish.



Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment