Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekly Nail Obsession #8: Ulta's RSVP


Lately, I have been exclusively using my mini polishes that I have just bought and forgetting about my full size polishes. Also I have almost always used OPI or China Glaze or other big polish names like that and forgetting about smaller or cheaper brands. I almost forgot how much I liked Ulta polishes just because I have been so stoked about my more expensive polishes. As I was looking over my nail polish collection I saw all of my Ulta polishes and I have some darker polishes and I was in the mood for something light. This polish caught my eye, I have had it for two years and I have never actually used it!



Storytime: Okay so I went to a really small private high school and we don't have "prom" because we are not allowed to dance, instead we have a dinner and call it "Junior-Senior." The Juniors plan the party and they invite the Seniors to the party, when I was a Junior we went all out and planned a very extravagant dinner with beautiful decorations and awesome food. We had some icebreakers and games planned and we made these cute little goodie bags for prizes. The bags were split into girls and boys, the boys had ties and the girls had nail polish and a nail file. Well there was some leftover goodie bags and this polish was in one of them, I meant to grab a gold one but accidently grabbed this one. Because I was a little annoyed I never used but  I took it home anyway.

Anyway it has been two years since our Junior Senior and I still hadn't used this polish, but since I am OBSESSED with grey this polish stuck out to me. I love Ulta brand polishes they are quality and I feel like no one ever talks about them. I have five or six of them and I love them all.

I started off with OPI's Nail Envy for a base coat, then did two or three coats of Ulta's RSVP (I can't remember how many) and then did one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I loved this polish I kept it on for almost four days and that is a really long time for me! I actually took these pictures right before I took it off and it had been a bit and no chipping or anything. This polish is a gray color and has a tiny shift to a reddish orange color, you can kinda see it in glare on the bottle, but it is very subtle!


Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment