Saturday, April 1, 2017

Day 1 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge: 5 Places I'd Like to Visit (In the U.S.)

Hello Lovelies, I hope you're having a wonderful day.This is the first day of the 30 day blog challenge! I figured I would start it off with something fun. Places I want to visit! Most of these places are pretty far out of my reach at this point in my life, but when I get older I would LOVE to visit these places. I would love to explore and travel the world, but for this post, I stuck to places inside the United States, just because it was too hard to pick 5 places out of the whole world. So without further adieu, 5 Places I'd Like to Visit (In the U.S.):


Image result for traverse city

Traverse City, Michigan
I figured I would start with Traverse City because I am going there this weekend. I've never been before even though it is only 4-5 hours away. I hear it is is a really nice place. Supposedly, there are nice places to eat, and cool microbreweries, different kinds of little niche shops. I feel like it is kind of the Portland of Michigan, just kind of a hipster kind of town. My friends and I are going to stay in a cabin, close to the water.



Chicago, Illinois
I've always wanted to go to Chicago, The shopping alone is enough, but I've also really wanted to travel to big cities just to see if I like it. I've been to Washington D.C. and I LOVED it. So I just want to check it out.


New York City, New York
One of the main reasons I want to go to New York is the broadway and the shopping, and as I mentioned before, I want to see big cities! The hustle and bustle of a big city just appeals to me. I want to go, but not as a tourist, I want to be there and fit in.


Orlando, Florida
I have been to Orlando, but I was in 8th grade. I want to do the normal Orlando things: Disney World, Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Seaworld. Everything I dreamed of doing the first time around, but couldn't. Unlike the big cities, in Orlando, I want to be one of those annoying tourists, fanny pack and all. Okay, not really a fanny pack, but you get the picture.


New Orleans, Louisiana
I have, for as long as I can remember, been fascinated with the culture and life associated with New Orleans. Every movie and TV show I have ever seen about New Orleans has made it look so interesting. Between Bourbon Street and Mardi Gras, the French Quarter and St. Louis Cathedral, New Orleans looks like it would be a blast to visit and see everything that town has to offer.

Well, that's all I have for you today, I hoped you liked my first of the thirty posts I'm going to be sharing with you this month.

Alright Ma' Friends, Have a Peculiarly Wonderful Day, Leave a Comment Down Below, and Be Sure to Check Back Often For More Interesting Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment