Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Nail Obsession #10: Pen & Pink (and Silver Canvas Undercoat)

OPI's Turquoise Aesthetic
 A couple weeks ago I tried out OPI's Turquoise Aesthetic from their Color Paints Collection with some pond nail art (for more about that mani click HERE), and I loved how it turned out. I wanted to use these again so the next manicure I did was with Pen & Pink from the same collection. I totally forgot to write about this polish, the pictures got lost in some pictures of a DIY I did a while ago (check that out HERE). It's been a really long time since I did this mani, but here goes!



Like all of the Color Paints polishes, this is a jelly polish, which means that they are not easily opaque and they are very thin. They are meant to be applied in thin coats, if worn alone they may take 4 or more coats to be opaque, and some never become completely opaque. Because of this OPI included a silver metallic base coat to go underneath, this makes the nail polish look completely different. It brightens up the polish and even looks really cool on its own.

For this manicure, I started with one coat of OPI's Silver Canvas Undercoat. After that dried I went over it with two very thin coats of OPI's Pen & Pink. I finished off this mani with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Alright Dearies I Hope You All Have a Wonderful Day!!

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions just let me know in the comments below. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment